My Regimen
Reaction score
good result, i wonder what his norwood was before transplant

article-2187880-1487C914000005DC-457_634x610.jpg

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile a woman his age is wrinkled up and looks like a hag. No wonder men date younger

glen_jai

Reaction score
How was it possible for him to have a full head of hair from a transplant coming from a slick bald?
Everyone on the internet seems to think that transplant is the answer to baldness, but it's very limited by the donor hair. Just look at Joe Rogan. He had a transplant in the past and is still bald now.

Perhaps Mayweather with his vast amounts of $$$ paid to have someone else's follicles implanted on his head? Not that I know if that's even possible.... He even had enough donor follicles to waste on a beard.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How was it possible for him to have a full head of hair from a transplant coming from a slick bald?
Everyone on the internet seems to think that transplant is the answer to baldness, but it's very limited by the donor hair. Just look at Joe Rogan. He had a transplant in the past and is still bald now.

Perhaps Mayweather with his vast amounts of $$$ paid to have someone else's follicles implanted on his head? Not that I know if that's even possible.... He even had enough donor follicles to waste on a beard.
He mostly shaved bald, he was not completely bald.

But yes - most transplant results I see are men who still appear to be balding. They are suitable for older gentlemen who want the novelty of a smattering of coverage, they are not meant for a young man. A hair system is the answer for a man under 45 who wants a proper head of hair.

To be fair though, Joe Rogan had his transplants a long time ago, and the procedure has come a long way.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks honestly worse than the shaved head...
possible that he shaves it again? i font keep up with sports, but i saw him a week ago, because of that mayweather vs. mongo show fight and im sure i didnt see hair... not that it matters...

i think it was actually the video where retard kid stole mayweathers hat...

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He mostly shaved bald, he was not completely bald.

But yes - most transplant results I see are men who still appear to be balding. They are suitable for older gentlemen who want the novelty of a smattering of coverage, they are not meant for a young man. A hair system is the answer for a man under 45 who wants a proper head of hair.

To be fair though, Joe Rogan had his transplants a long time ago, and the procedure has come a long way.
i never noticed a scar at joe rogan