flax seed oil

G

Hey guys I am working out now and I am organizing my diet. Guys at bodybuilding say I should get some flax seed oil for building. I know some of you guys use flax seed oil cause you think it works for your hair.

Please tell me exactly what it does for your hair. It seems that it increases testosterone slightly. What do you guys think of flax seed oil.

Thanks!

G

YoungGuy17 said:
Hey guys I am working out now and I am organizing my diet. Guys at bodybuilding say I should get some flax seed oil for building. I know some of you guys use flax seed oil cause you think it works for your hair.

Please tell me exactly what it does for your hair. It seems that it increases testosterone slightly. What do you guys think of flax seed oil.

Thanks!

Actually flax seed oil is loaded with phytoestrogens, which if anything, would be contraindicated for bodybuilding.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a moderate amount of flax. It will do absolutely nothing for your hair. It is simply a very good source of essential fatty acids and Lignans which can help you in your fitness endeavors.

People need to dismiss the notion that getting more nutrients and being "healthy" will help hair growth- IT DOESNT. If being healthy helped you keep hair, then Andre Agassi would have an afro cuz that dude is the most fit guy alive. His nutrient and training program is impeccable, and he's bald as sh*t.

G

VoRteX said:
I use a moderate amount of flax. It will do absolutely nothing for your hair. It is simply a very good source of essential fatty acids and Lignans which can help you in your fitness endeavors.

People need to dismiss the notion that getting more nutrients and being "healthy" will help hair growth- IT DOESNT. If being healthy helped you keep hair, then Andre Agassi would have an afro cuz that dude is the most fit guy alive. His nutrient and training program is impeccable, and he's bald as sh*t.

How would you see lignans helping your fitness endeavors??