First week as bald Man and an idea for a device...

Reaction score
Well i just shaved bald for the first time last week(actually second cuz we r all born bald),and it didnt turn out as bad i thought i would look..I Used to have long hair all the time so its feels pretty weird but i guess u get used to it.When i had my hair my father always used to ridicule how odd shaped my head was so i was particularly worried when i decided to shave it off but its actually very spherical and not odd at all.So that shut him up.Now he always wants to touch my head .Anyway it was probably just the way i styled my hair.You know,i woiuld mind going bald if i could just keep the outline of where i atleast used to have hair..For those of you who know David Beckham,he too shaved his head last week(coincidence??) but u can still see the outline of his hair pretty much like what i have now.Maybe somebody should invent a device which could maybe produce a natural outline of the hair on a bald head.You know when like you tan ur body it turns brown...maybe you go "tan" and outline of the hair on the head only that it turns black.That would be cool.....What u guys think...crappy idea??

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL, i think that might just look really weird. Who knows though......try it

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Just use a magic marker or a paint brush :wink2: