First time order finasteride online.

hilltop

Reaction score
This is my first time ordering finasteride online, had a hard time finding one who ships to Canada. ....
------------------------------------------
Just got the pills today. Hope these Cipla finasteride are not those u guys dropped in the toilet. :(

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
So, for how many years did you say you've been working for calidrugs? :hairy:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Mumbai? Holy sh*t, man. Why not just lick a public toilet seat at the state fair in hopes that someone left you a trace of finasteride?

hilltop

Reaction score
Sorry guys..
I wish I haven't posted this thread.
I bet I m not the only one going for cipla finasteride. Maybe I m the only one ordered from there. OK, guys never ever buy Indian made stuff, or u will get only bull$#it!
Merck is sweetest ever.

hilltop

Reaction score
Hi falkor. Nothing's wrong with Cipla at least to my understanding. I was trying to say I m pleased with the online pharmacy from where I ordered my finasteride, u know not many options for us Canadian. Some people thought I m advertising, that's the story. Best wishes.

hilltop

Reaction score
falkor,
Unlike Merck's finasteride, Cipla Finpecia comes in very small pills, I m not sure if Fincar is same size. Just wonder if it's easy to cut it into 5ths.

falkor

Reaction score
Oh right on dude, yeah im not sure of the size, but forths will work for now, if i start growing boobs, i'll try 5ths lol