First three weeks on the big 2½.

G

Hey!

I´m using nizoral, proscar 1,25 and minoxidil 2%.

Beside that I´m taking L-arganine or whatever it´s called.

What then can I report. Well I´m not shedding more then I was before I was using it - infact when I wash my hair - which I do only every third day with nizoral I only lose like 5 - 10 hairs from the front to the middle but then in the neck region and up I lose like .. alot.

No itching from minoxidil.

Proscar hasn´t given me watery semen but possibly somewhat reduced sexdrive - no effect on erection though. Moodswings - I can´t really say if they are induced by the finasteride or if it´s the fact that I lost 1/4 or more of my hair in two months.

Growth then. Well I wanted to save this for last since I´m fraid that if I talk about it they will go away - the hairs that is. I´m seeing small black hairs. Some are thin and some not so thin. I think this is good news but as this is only week 3 I´m not gonna say too much. The hairs are coming in places that are white before - not skincolor.

What else am I doing - drinking a beer each day, not eating cashew nuts - I ate alot of them before. I´m trying to keep my testosterone down by not getting excited sexually - don´t konw if this works though.

Next week I´m ordering spironolactone or revivogen or tricom - don´t know which yet.

Take care all.

PearlJam

Reaction score
Trying to keep your testosterone down by not getting excited?

What? :shock: Thats pretty dumb, your a man, your supposed to get excited. You cant go through life not getting excited, treat your hairloss but dont let it ruin your life...

Apart from that, thanks for the post, it was very good to hear...

Update in like 2 months or so..

Cassin

Reaction score
nesta said:
Hey!

I´m using nizoral, proscar 1,25 and minoxidil 2%.

Beside that I´m taking L-arganine or whatever it´s called.

What then can I report. Well I´m not shedding more then I was before I was using it - infact when I wash my hair - which I do only every third day with nizoral I only lose like 5 - 10 hairs from the front to the middle but then in the neck region and up I lose like .. alot.

No itching from minoxidil.

Proscar hasn´t given me watery semen but possibly somewhat reduced sexdrive - no effect on erection though. Moodswings - I can´t really say if they are induced by the finasteride or if it´s the fact that I lost 1/4 or more of my hair in two months.

Growth then. Well I wanted to save this for last since I´m fraid that if I talk about it they will go away - the hairs that is. I´m seeing small black hairs. Some are thin and some not so thin. I think this is good news but as this is only week 3 I´m not gonna say too much. The hairs are coming in places that are white before - not skincolor.

What else am I doing - drinking a beer each day, not eating cashew nuts - I ate alot of them before. I´m trying to keep my testosterone down by not getting excited sexually - don´t konw if this works though.

Next week I´m ordering spironolactone or revivogen or tricom - don´t know which yet.

Take care all.

Hitting a 9.5 on the paranoid scale man.........you need to take it down many notches and relax. You need to enjoy life while fighting this or what is the point?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Hitting a 9.5 on the paranoid scale man.........you need to take it down many notches and relax. You need to enjoy life while fighting this or what is the point?

yep, waaaay to early to diagnose successful treatment or not. In fact, you could interpret that your hair looking worse then before you started treatment as a positive sign that it is working! But still entirely too early.