First Fue I Have Ever Had (experience)

MarsoMarella

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone!,

This is my first ever FUE i have done in my life. It has been past 6 months since i have had it.

I was expecting it to be a lot more different than what everyone said. I had no bleeding and no pain. I think it's because the hair transplant agency i was at (mega hairtrans) had some very proffesional people in there.

I had a 4000 graft FUE which took roughly a couple hours for it to be added. It didn't hurt but definenlty felt very weird :).

I would highly recommend getting it, i actually have hair now and i am very happy! I would recommend it to everyone

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of regular progress updates which are NOT the ones they show on the said clinic's website?
If not, I am going to have to call this out as ANOTHER touting post of a clinic pretending to be a satisfied customer.
I am compiling a list of all this type of touts and their clinic names I have come across..
This type of forum members are not doing their clinic any favour other than confirming them as the ones to AVOID.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of regular progress updates which are NOT the ones they show on the said clinic's website?
If not, I am going to have to call this out as ANOTHER touting post of a clinic pretending to be a satisfied customer.
I am compiling a list of all this type of touts and their clinic names I have come across..
This type of forum members are not doing their clinic any favour other than confirming them as the ones to AVOID.

Agreed. Quite sure its a fake review from the staff. Hate it when places do this

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. Quite sure its a fake review from the staff. Hate it when places do this

I'm thinking it would be nice if there is a new thread with a listing of all the clinics promoted by phony users here with fake reviews, so that people can see them for exactly who they are - clinics that struggle to get customers, and the ones thar are simply corner cutting money grabbers trying to suck in the unsuspecting customers. Either way these clinics expose themselves as the ones to be avoided.
I'm not sure if that will breach any terms and conditions of this forum though...