First electrolysis, then fake hair?

drbigz

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to get electrolysis done on the top of my head and then have artificial hair implanted in? I don't give a shi if I have fake hair. I've always had a big forehead and I want a new hairline even lower than what it was when I was 12. Is this possible? Who can do it?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So he wouldn't have to get the few rouge hairs cut,.

Still, I am not aware of any method to actually implant artificial hair,.from what I know, the best methods in this area still involve gluing the hair to the scalp.. granted its not something I've looked into seriously.

Personally I think a hair transplant would be way preferable,. but perhaps this is more affordable.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
So he wouldn't have to get the few rouge hairs cut,.

Still, I am not aware of any method to actually implant artificial hair,.from what I know, the best methods in this area still involve gluing the hair to the scalp.. granted its not something I've looked into seriously.

Personally I think a hair transplant would be way preferable,. but perhaps this is more affordable.

i meant why does he want a hairline that he had when he was 12

drbigz

Reaction score
That's right. We all want that hairline from when we were 12 unless you were a nw2 by then.

I think the artificial hair surgery would be more expensive especially because of maintanance issues. My friend who did Men's Club said he goes every month to have work done on it (reglue?). He doesn't like to talk about it too much so he didn't give me all the details.

I was really hoping somoene here knew about this artificial hair surgery thing. :cry: