Fins and inverted effects

Sarangravii

Reaction score
Helloes.

I've been on fins for about a year (am 25 now) (Proscar - 1/4th every 4/5 days the first 5 months, then 1/4 every other day, now perhaps more sporadically :/ )
and have had some effects I never read about beforehand (and I did read quite a lot about finasteride).

For the last 3 months or so, I've noticed how peeing 'the last bit' has gotten harder. This is stupid, because I thought finasteride would reduce a swollen prostate, not the other way around?

Additionally, for the last 2 months or so, the skin of my forehead has become oily, much like when I was a teenager. I ate what is referred to in Sweden as 'Roaccutan' for around a year against it, which turned the skin of my face, and particularly forehead dry as dust. Which it has been ever since (5 years).
Why would this oiling effect bloom after 10 months of finasteride usage, if it is indeed what is causing it? Has the fins managed to reverse the beneficial effect of the Roaccutan? :/

Third, I've never noticed any issues with the libido. Quite the opposite - something I also thought wasn't supposed to be?

What exactly can this little blue pill do?