Finpecia Results

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone here had any good results from Finpecia? I know everyone is saying its the same as propecia but generic and from India but is there anyone who will come forward and say they had just as good as results as Propecia would have?
Also I have been on Propecia for 2 months (with good results) and my order of Finpecia should be here soon and is there anyone who has switch from Propecia to Finpecia and continue to gain results? I know there several arguments that when people switch it stop working.

aj2006

Reaction score
Im on finasteride too, but I havent seen alot of people here who've said that they see the same results, Im hoping at some point some people will come forward and say they have.

hyl

Reaction score
I understand the details of the Propecia generics such as Finpecia but can I actually buy them from a legit US pharmacy? It seemed like even though they are available and FDA approved I still have to go through some foreign sites to purchase the generics. I don't have a problem on where the generics are made like India but I want to make sure that I'm taking the legit generic and not bogus ones made by a con artist. There are no guarantees but I would think a US based pharmacy or site (drugstore.com) where a prescription is required will be safer. I don't want to switch to generics and then realize they are bogus and do not contain the active ingredient waste all my new grown hair.

G

hyl said:
I understand the details of the Propecia generics such as Finpecia but can I actually buy them from a legit US pharmacy? It seemed like even though they are available and FDA approved I still have to go through some foreign sites to purchase the generics. I don't have a problem on where the generics are made like India but I want to make sure that I'm taking the legit generic and not bogus ones made by a con artist. There are no guarantees but I would think a US based pharmacy or site (drugstore.com) where a prescription is required will be safer. I don't want to switch to generics and then realize they are bogus and do not contain the active ingredient waste all my new grown hair.

there is a generic Proscar out in US pharmacies. About $250 for the year if you're cutting them into fourths and taking 1.25 mg per day. Go to a Doctor and get a script and you can get it. no generic propecia yet in us pharmacies that i know of.