finpecia for a week

djthomas85

Reaction score
hi guys ive been on finpecia a week and can safely say that i can see a bit more of a my scalp than before (thinner).

i really dont like wat im seeing, but i know people say that this could be a shed, but even still i dont like what im seeing , im really considering upping the dosage to 2mg of finpecia a day, is there any doubts?!

is this a good sign that its working??

need advice here bigtime

any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated

thanks

Dave

djthomas85

Reaction score
o dear then!

i did also start rogaine foam like 3 weeks ago?!

could that be the shed then?

G

Yes, sounds much more like a minoxidil shed to me. So, relax and stick with your treatments! 3 weeks is nothing.

djthomas85

Reaction score
im loving the relax comment!

i have actually calmed down now!

legend mate!

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Dj I am almost 100% sure that it is a minoxidil shed. I started minoxidil when I noticed mine right temple going north and after 3 weeks bam shed! I got scared because I started seeing my scalp. My left temple started going nort and it happened only during a week or 2. I got scared. jumped on propecia added apple poly and sweared to never use minoxidil again. I am at 3-4 month of a treatment and I am getting my hair back!:) My left temple is like it was before my right is impoving and vertex is thickening up.
Good luck bro

djthomas85

Reaction score
omg!
how long did the shed last?

do you use it anymore?

bilbobaggins

Established Member
Reaction score
i would say i had a shed approx 1-2 months into using propecia...it must have been a shed since i was loosing far more hair than i normally would have. currently my hair loss has almost completely stopped (month 7) and i would have to say thinkened...for now at least.

would like to say i have noticed some hairs around my temples but this could be further miniturisation, could be new hair though...who knows. my crown hasn't gotten any worse since month 2 and i thought i felt some tiny prickly hairs the other day though, its impossible to see your own crown though and i'm not going to get anybody else to have a butchers.