Finasteride Sides Question Concerned With Sexual Health?

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my third time on the drug with the first two times me quitting in a week for fear of sides. I've been on the drug for 1 and a half months and the sides that I've noticed is that my semen is watery and that after ejacualtion my penis goes soft really quickly like 1 second after. I don't know how much my anxiety has to play in this because sometimes I'm worrying about sides but I know the watery semen thing isn't imagined.

I've heard that these can get better after time? The problem is that I'm NW3 with aggressive hairloss, was balding when I was 17 and a half and I'm 22 now. With treatments like shesido on the horizon I'd rather maintain, because from what I've heard shesido are releasing their results in Q2 2018 with a release in in late 2018/2019.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@fixthis,

It's hard to say, because although treatments do look promising, there's really no guarantee we can afford them,
or they will meet the timeline they said they would.

Histogen still doesn't have any public lab, and I was really excited to use something that would finally make
my vellus hair terminal.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@fixthis,

It's hard to say, because although treatments do look promising, there's really no guarantee we can afford them,
or they will meet the timeline they said they would.

Histogen still doesn't have any public lab, and I was really excited to use something that would finally make
my vellus hair terminal.

Yeah I'm not so sure on histogen but for those of us who are nw1-4 shesido could really be it. I really hope they get good results in Q2 2018 because their treatment should be under 1000$.;