finasteride side effects

desperateDavid

Reaction score
well, its been around a month since i started taking finasteride. i cant get my hands on those duts yet. i have noticed (placebo effect?) that my left temple is seeming a little thicker in growth than the right . is this normal?

also, ive been very tired recently, should i be taking finasteride before sleep??

thanks for your input. is it worth getting some nizerol shampoo, or should i just leave it, get the duts, then get soem hair transplant when neccesary?

fxxxxxx hair loss. its a fxxxxxx nightmare waiting to happen.
i hold big hopes for dutasteride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what r ur thouhts college chem?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Go all out with the topicals before you even consider hair transplants.

That means, finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, folligen, spironolactone.. the lot! Hair transplants all look horrible from what I've seen - absolute last resort. For me, it's behind even going bald.

G

rage, a lot of transplants look fantastic. the key is finding a good doctor who uses modern techniques and is experienced. then you will get a good result. good doctors will turn you away if you aren't a candidate. good doctors will look at the amount of donor hair you have from sides and back and show you a realistic hairline, and don't promise the world to you if they know they can't get it for you.

but don't knock hair transplants because they are good for people who aren't on baldness treatments(which fool nature as michael barry said) and haven't progressed in their balding in at least 4-5 years.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes, use nizoral shampoo every few days.

your tiredness may be due to the finasteride but it isn't a usual finasteride side effect.