finasteride results after approx. 1 month.

jamfinn

Reaction score
Ok here it is in a nutshell. I started taking Finpecia approx. 1 month ago 1mg every other day. My templeas have improved and the constant head itch i once always had has gone away. I have noticed sides like most do. Minor ache in groin and no more morning wood.. Not sure what I will do for the future but thought i would share.

A

Administrator

start taking 1mg daily. your body needs to adjust to the hormonal modulating you are doing and skipping days is doing you absolutely no good... whether for your hair or your ball ache. A constant level of inhibition will enable your body to adjust more smoothly and return you to a world of no side effects sooner. Trust me on this. I was a hypersensitive responder to it. Give your body a break and keep the dosage consistent, daily.

Oh - you should fill in your "Regimen" in your profile too - so we can see all the stuff you're taking :)

Admin

do it

Reaction score
Out of interest. I've been on 1.25mg of proscar for approx 2.5 weeks but have not noticed any sides at all. Is this normal?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
do it said:
Out of interest. I've been on 1.25mg of proscar for approx 2.5 weeks but have not noticed any sides at all. Is this normal?

More normal than not - but in terms of haircare methods "normal" is a relative term.

If you're not experiencing any sides - count your blessings.

do it

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
[quote="do it":dc7a0]Out of interest. I've been on 1.25mg of proscar for approx 2.5 weeks but have not noticed any sides at all. Is this normal?

More normal than not - but in terms of haircare methods "normal" is a relative term.

If you're not experiencing any sides - count your blessings.[/quote:dc7a0]

Many thanks - I guess I always associated sides with it "working". I am still losing a handful (say 5-10) hairs after showering - hoped it would have stopped this but it's early days I guess.