finasteride KILLED MY LIBIDO

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
OMG im 18 and on finasteride for like 20days , id made me be ably to not jack off for days and whan do the erection is week and the sperm comes out in what feels like a not full way.
OMG I DON'T WANT TO STOP, WHAT TO DO ?

Felk

Reaction score
Try ride it out, its most likely either psychological or temporary.

Im in the same boat, im 19, but I need to sleep with my gf soon (we havent slept together yet) and i want it to be good so im considering alternatives...

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
Look into L-Arginine.

@Felk:

I think that if its your first time sleeping with your gf soon you need to worry about not getting excited and being done to fast :shifty:

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
same for me for at least 5month i think. Ride it, i am horny like hell now with good hard erection. Take some Zinc supplement and do some exercise. Did wonder to me anyway.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Give the finasteride time or cut it down to .5mg doses. The sides hopefully should go away with time.

Goingat20

Reaction score
guys in finasteride is affecting your libido then just get off it and see if things get better. If they dont then it might have all been in your head, the mind is very powerful....

Goingat20

Reaction score
Also felk, look into stud100 from pharmacy. If your going to sleep with your gf for the first time you have to last, this will help, its a spray. :)

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't stop, try to ride it out like Felk said, imo between decreased libido and maintaining a full head of hair I would definite stay with my hair.

liquidfirex

Reaction score
Look into maca root, zinc, b6 and such

and yes arginine, better yet, whey protein shakes

Check out: bulknutrition.com