My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, just saw this myself.

Damned if we do, damned if we don’t.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to be fair: arent bald men more likely to develop diabetes 2 in general?

like there is a connection between hairloss and insulin tolerance

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
U can lower ur chance of diabetes 2 with more than 50% simply by exercising, maintaining healthy bodyfat percentage and sleeping and eating well. So it's not really a problem.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice find...this makes sense to me and maybe someone with knowledge can offer feedback? So when I was on finasteride I would go thru these bouts of significant brain fog and depression and no energy. However when I would drink a soda it would lift everything and I'd feel happy and normal for about 20 minutes or so...then I'd feel awful again. Can anyone comment on this please? Was I becoming diabetic or was it some other effect? Thank you

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice find...this makes sense to me and maybe someone with knowledge can offer feedback? So when I was on finasteride I would go thru these bouts of significant brain fog and depression and no energy. However when I would drink a soda it would lift everything and I'd feel happy and normal for about 20 minutes or so...then I'd feel awful again. Can anyone comment on this please? Was I becoming diabetic or was it some other effect? Thank you

nope

if all finasterid would make your insulin tolerance worse so you would feel worse with soda if it was related to blood sugar

however soda/high carbs activate the reward system, release dopamin in the brain...i could imagine that finasterid fucks with your neurosteroids and receptors in your brain which can f*** you up permanently

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
nope

if all finasterid would make your insulin tolerance worse so you would feel worse with soda if it was related to blood sugar

however soda/high carbs activate the reward system, release dopamin in the brain...i could imagine that finasterid fucks with your neurosteroids and receptors in your brain which can f*** you up permanently
I dont miss those days at all.