Finasteride - Bags Under Eyes And Dark Circles

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. I’m a 24 year old man. Started finasteride about 10 days ago. Never really had bags/dark circles under my eyes. Under my eyes have been very puffy these last few days, someone even commented that I look tired. I am not using minoxidil, which I hear causes this. Can finasteride really cause this? Seems like a lot of people complain about it. Can slightly higher estrogen really cause eye bags? Wouldn’t all women have eye bags? lol.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't thinks that's a known side of Fina. Unless it affects your night sleep and therefore the ability to get quality rest.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't thinks that's a known side of Fina. Unless it affects your night sleep and therefore the ability to get quality rest.

heard that increased estrogen can do this. idk the bags looks swollen i look like i don’t sleep lol. weird coincidence if it’s not the finasteride

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt 10 days would be enough time to raise your estrogen that much to generate such symptoms.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I am not saying this to downplay risks. I am one that believes taking fina can be like playing w/ fire: sometimes you get burnt. I just don't know that 10 days would produce cosmetic changes.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I am not saying this to downplay risks. I am one that believes taking fina can be like playing w/ fire: sometimes you get burnt. I just don't know that 10 days would produce cosmetic changes.

I feel you, i mean other then that i feel completely the same.

ialwaystakefatLs

My Regimen
Reaction score
did this ever go away? I take progress photos every month and I'm noticing crazy lines under my eyes - no minoxidil, just finasteride