finasteride and breast enlargement

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody here grown a set of knockers from finasteride use? I'm about ready to get on the stuff (.33 mg) daily. I feel like I can deal with libido effects with 3000 mg L-arginine daily, but I really don't want a set of hooters. Anybody experienced this or know of anybody else who has?

Stingray

Reaction score
Why don't you try the full 1mg dose first. Side effects are rare and you more than likely won't get them. The more you worry about them, the more likely you are to have the placebo effect. The mind can play some nasty tricks on you if you let it.

But if you DO grow breasts... then here is a good place to go to deal with the situation.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Why don't you try the full 1mg dose first

According to dr. lee, .05mg is just as effective for male pattern baldness as 5.0mg. So I figured I would just save some money by cutting propecia into 1/3's. That should be plenty enough I think considering I'm going to continue with spironolactone twice daily. And who knows for sure, side effects may possibly be lower with .33mg.

Stingray

Reaction score
On average this is correct... but are you average? Are you a 175 pound 6'0 tall male with slight thinning on the crown and just a moderately high amount of DHT? If you are worried about thinning, then chances are you probably need more finasteride in your body than .33mg. They make it 1mg doses for a reason.

Why does everyone do what Dr Lee tells them to? "Dr Lee told me I need to shave my *** and join a religious cult that sacrifices moles to the pagan god of cheese to save my hair."

Stop being a wuss.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you a 175 pound 6'0 tall male

Almost correct, I'm 165 lbs 6'0 exactly :lol:

Why does everyone do what Dr Lee tells them to? "Dr Lee told me I need to shave my *** and join a religious cult that sacrifices moles to the pagan god of cheese to save my hair."

He sells the stuff, I don't think he would be just telling people to use less of it. :p

Stingray

Reaction score
"He sells the stuff"

And pharmacies don't? Suit yourself.