Financing options

zackb

Reaction score
What kind of good options would give me a GOOD RATE. I don't own a home, no don't take that into account. I need to get a hair transplant done ASAP.

G

zackb,

I see you joined this forum three years ago and just wondering why you now need to get a hair transplant "as soon as possible"? Did something suddenly happen or are you in one of those "I'm fed up with this hairloss thing" moods? I know the feeling man, many of us hairloss sufferers do.

No offense but if you are finding yourself in a challenging emotional mood, certainly don't just jump into a hair transplant thinking that will solve your hairloss problem because it won't.

IMO, most of the financing plans for cosmetic surgery procedures are rip-offs. Don't get yourself caught into one of their high interest rate programs. :freaked: If you are not a homeowner, they will probably quote you a rate that's extremely high because most of the plans are unsecured loans.

I apologize because I do not know your background or hairloss situation and I'm not trying to judge you in any way either. I guess I'm just trying to encourage you to not make any unrational decisions.

If my premonition is correct then try to do some routine activities especially those that improve your physical shape because you will feel better about yourself. It will help put more focus on other areas of your body instead of focusing on one's hairloss. Try it because you will see that it helps alot. If you are not that active then do some things for yourself, things that can raise one's level of self-esteem, things like that my friend.

Keep in touch, you have friends and support here. :)

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
zackb said:
What kind of good options would give me a GOOD RATE. I don't own a home, no don't take that into account. I need to get a hair transplant done ASAP.

I urge you to invest due diligence into what you're seeking. Jumping emotionally into such a thing is generally met with eventual regret. Financing should be the least of your considerations...but don't hop into a precarious debt position in the desperate pursuit of vanity.

zackb

Reaction score
Guys,

Allready have had 3 hair transplant'S , 2 small and 1 of 2,000 grafts. I am absurdly knowledgeable and informed about the hair transplant's. I have been preparing for 1 last one to happen in the next 3 months. I am just looking into financing options. Please let me know what you think. I know all the risks, etc, just need finasteride ideas. Thanks.

G

WHEW! That's a relief. Try Capital One, you can go to their website and you should see a program on their cosmetic fee plan. I don't think they have like 21% interest rates, but not sure how they underwrite their loans. Obviously the better one's beacon score, the better the rate. If you belong to a credit union, try there because often times you can get a personal loan that do not have loan shark interest rates. Also try your local community bank or where ever you personally bank at.