Finally the herb for baldness has grown, what astonishment "coffee is identified as the cause".

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have seen crazier things. Could definitely be a catalyst for hairloss. But doubt it's the cause.
I agree with you, I've also seen a lot of crazy explanations for hair loss and even crazier therapy methods. But I am interested to know how do you justify your doubts about the conclusion of the above mentioned study? What are the reasons for that?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you, I've also seen a lot of crazy explanations for hair loss and even crazier therapy methods. But I am interested to know how do you justify your doubts about the conclusion of the above mentioned study? What are the reasons for that?
never drank coffee in my life and i got agressive balding pattern

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somewhat limited gene pool of people mostly from Northern Europe? Who knows but as soon as they breed with the less white, they go bald too even in Arizona and Mexico where many of the reside. Go Mormons, we say, go.

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
never drank coffee in my life and i got agressive balding pattern
Is your hair loss pattern limited to the crown? Does the entire crown encompass? How old are you and when did the problem start?

What is your job? how is your work environment designed? Does someone live with you who cooks or drinks coffee at home?

What do you drink often? is cola included?

Do you suffer from chronic illness, do you take medication?

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
This topic acts like a trap for the bald people who have no previous coffee history. They have to comment that here, although the many others, where the assumption about coffee effects is correct, do not feel compelled to leave a comment here.

But I admire the small number of those who deny it, there are 2 or 3 of over 200 readers yet. This is in line with our numbers in the study. But this could be little bit more , we have space for that.

Such exceptions usually have a classification error or their information is not reliable, because they neglect something

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a coffee lover who drinks 5-7 cups a day and has a good head of hair.
I myself have been brewing coffee (grains) for many years. I drank several cups a day, there was a time when I didn't drink at all, now I drink once a day. In real coffee (not instant) there is caffeine, which should be good for the hair, but to tell the truth, I don't see any difference for the hair.
PS: Everything is harmful in large quantities, even oxygen..

BaldingDude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Dr. Ramzi,

First of all, thank you for your research into this topic. I think every theory explored in this battle against hair loss is a step forward towards a cure. Sorry for some of the rude responses from certain forum members. Some people have no tact or ability to formulate an intelligent response to something they disagree with, so they revert back to their animal instincts and communicate by swearing/insults.

Two questions:

1. Did your study groups exclude anyone using hair growth products such as minoxidil/finasteride etc.? This would have been extremely important to mention.

2. Any idea about the type and dose of coffee these individuals were consuming? A lot of people consume filtered coffee which removes many of the bioactive harmful compounds you write about. For example, the compound cafestol, which causes an increase in LDL, is totally removed via a coffee filter. Also, someone consuming one weak cup of coffee every morning vs. someone consuming 5 strong cups of coffee daily shouldn't be lumped together.

Again, this is an interesting theory, but I think the study could be refined and analyzed in a better fashion.

Wishing you health and hair.

Last edited:

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Did your study groups exclude anyone using hair growth products such as minoxidil/finasteride etc.? This would have been extremely important to mention.

2. Any idea about the type and dose of coffee these individuals were consuming? A lot of people consume filtered coffee which removes many of the bioactive harmful compounds you write about. For example, the compound cafestol, which causes an increase in LDL, is totally removed via a coffee filter. Also, someone consuming one weak cup of coffee every morning vs. someone consuming 5 strong cups of coffee daily shouldn't be lumped together.
Thank you dude,

I am happy that someone asks questions.

In this experiment there were 5 of the total number who used minoxidil. during the experiment no one used finasteride - the reason is that the test subjects live in Arab countries-. The images presented were subjects who did not take anything.

There were also those who have used minoxidil before, but stopped using it a long time before trying.

Here I show a picture of one of the 5 people who had been using minoxidil for 2 years and did not want to take it off to avoid shedding. He also benefited from avoiding coffee. And the time before the minoxidil did not work well.

They don´t have coffee filter, and yes I have documented the point with the drinking quantity. And I saw a proportionality between the two values. I also have diagrams related to this. But I didn't want the study to be very long.

From the questions I know you already understood the idea of the study. Thanks very much.

I am also happy to answer further questions

regards

Attachments

• Result 1.jpg
    Result 1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 112

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m glad people are thinking about every possibility. So we have a new culprit coffee.. This study started with a survey.
And survey people noticed men who said they drank the most coffee had the most baldness. At least this stood out to the surveyors. So don’t drink coffee & you grow hair back? What kind of coffee? Is it the coffee or just an ingredient or two in coffee? Just don’t drink coffee & voila Hair regrowth? WHY? What about research on caffeine?
Carbon Disulfide, Cresols?
Anything is possible, but a survey is not a double blind peered reviewed study…
That said I will researched this topic further.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m glad people are thinking about every possibility. So we have a new culprit coffee.. This study started with a survey.
And survey people noticed men who said they drank the most coffee had the most baldness. At least this stood out to the surveyors. So don’t drink coffee & you grow hair back? What kind of coffee? Is it the coffee or just an ingredient or two in coffee? Just don’t drink coffee & voila Hair regrowth? WHY? What about research on caffeine?
Carbon Disulfide, Cresols?
Anything is possible, but a survey is not a double blind peered reviewed study…
That said I will researched this topic further.
I find this likely to be correlation or testing that has some unidentified hole in it in terms of population of its studies. I find nothing edible to do anything related to male pattern baldness, Dupa or Telogen Effluvium, except for pills, of course, which work remarkably well for some of us. Diet might lessen future inflammation and help that way. But again, since white females largely appear to drink coffee without incident, I am highly dubious.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Carbon Disulfide is in coffee at 1ppm.
Some foods, such as tomatoes, ketchup, asparagus, cheeses, butter, bacon, and smoked foods, as well as beverages, such as red wine, raw and roasted coffee and black tea, contain mixed cresols.
Reminds me of the post where someone noticed homeless people have great hair..

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Carbon Disulfide is in coffee at 1ppm.
Some foods, such as tomatoes, ketchup, asparagus, cheeses, butter, bacon, and smoked foods, as well as beverages, such as red wine, raw and roasted coffee and black tea, contain mixed cresols.
Reminds me of the post where someone noticed homeless people have great hair..
The larger the population, the more all of us might cherry pick about non-universal aspects and the homeless are an easy target since most suffer from either addiction or treatable psychiatric conditions but have no one to help them. Trannies know all too well about the family too embarrassed to help or to regard as fully human. T'isn't fun she says, not even for 1 day.

jazz1

Reaction score
I thought coffee has MSM which is good for the hair…..?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is coffee bad for hair? Is coffee good for hair? Doesn’t really matter because it’s not strong enough to make much of a difference anyways when the root of the problem is a combination of genes and sex hormones.

jazz1

Reaction score
Cow’s milk is the most abundant source of MSM, containing approximately 3.3 (ppm), coffee (1.6 ppm), tomatoes (trace to 0.86 ppm), tea (0.3 ppm) etc. You always have alternatives.
Thank you, so in theory coffee is half good right because it still contains MSM which in return is good for the hair….

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone wants to try it out for himself, then you absolutely have to avoid the volatile substances in coffee. And don't forget to take pictures of before and after