Finally! No More Sides!

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to all my other balding bros out there that helped keep me from jumping off the ledge -- aka quitting finasteride so early on. Man, there were some days there where it really felt like I had to quit. Extremely low libido, watery ejaculates, depression, etc. all reared their ugly heads early on. However, it's now been more than 4 months on finasteride, and I can finally say that my body has adjusted properly to the meds. I haven't felt as good as I do now in quite a while. I just had the best sex of my life the other night, my mood has improved, my workouts are better, and my hair is very slowly showing glimpses of improvement. I'm not quite ready to post any pictures because I just shaved my head again recently due to another shed, but overall my hair, as well as my overall health, has improved quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Now, all I'm hoping to do is wait and see how well treatment will work on the old dome in the coming months since I can finally have some peace of mind about how my body reacts to finasteride. I'm tired of toppik and/or hats all the time. So thanks again everybody. I don't know how my life would be right now if I wasn't able to air my feelings out about balding, as well talk with others about their own hair loss situations on this message board. So, in closing, all I really wanted to say is that I'm very grateful, gentlemen.

Geiri

Reaction score
Happy about your improvements and I'm sure as the months go by you will see even more of a difference on the hair.

I've been on it 4 months now and I haven't felt any side effects. I hope this means there won't be any after this point.