Finally found the right shampoo/conditioner combo

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

It kicks ***, but took a long time to find.

For shampoo - "Head & Shoulders: Intensive Treatment". Unlike all other H&S shampoos, this one has Selenium rather than Zinc.

For conditioner - "Infusium 23: Revitalizing Conditioner - Moisturizing".

avri

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
UGG I hate that conditioner. It doesn't wash out easily at all, for me anyways. It also makes my hair feel thinner. Glad it's working for you.

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
Then I guess you won't like the above shapoo, either. The directions say rinse for 5 minutes :shock:

avri

hopewas

Reaction score
read again. i'm sure it says rinse AFTER five minutes. the best combo i've found was t gel intensiv anti flake dandruff control shampoo and couvre shampoo and hair expander. i rotate nizoral with it but i honestly think nizoral does sh*t. but if studies say it helps i'll use it anyway. i sometimes rotate thicker fuller hair shampoo and conditioner too. progaine shampoo is sh*t

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopewas said

"progaine shampoo is sh*t"

Lol ..funny you should mention that.I was at the supermarket yesterday and it was on clearence because of it being a discontinued item......i guess they even know they are sh*t.BTW i use loreal products,nizoral.and tgel and they do the trick for me.Buy those and your in there like swimwear.