Finally, a natural product with clinical study claiming 100% success

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just going to use for maintenance as i have enough hair at the moment to get away with not looking visibly bald ( unless wet :( lol ) I've been using the caffeine shampoo for some time now and have been using regrowz along side it for 4 days. I don't know if its just in my mind but it seems my shedding has stopped quite dramatically.

i will keep using for now and see how i get on

What brand caffine shampoo are you currently using? Thanks

delboy902

Reaction score
What brand caffine shampoo are you currently using? Thanks

Ive been using the alpecin brand i use the shampoo every morning and leave in for about 3-5 mins while i shower, then at the night time I've been using regrowz.

When i shower or run my hands through my hair i use to shed a lot or when i put hair product in my hands would be FULL of hairs, i would say now on average i only have about 5-10 hairs that fall out, which to me personally its a huge difference to the amount i use to shed.

I would like to think this is due to regrowz considering I've changed nothing in my regime but this, but time will time. Over all I'm happy with the results I'm getting.

Loupland

My Regimen
Reaction score
And Delboy?! How is it going?
I was also thinking about buying Regrowz, but I want someone like you to recommand it, before I waste my money.
Im very interested in your experience.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just buy it and get the money back guarantee to spite them... Unless they're banking on you guys suddenly regrowing hair because of finasteride/minoxodil.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
epic rip off

all those ingretients are cheap and readily available

one of those classic throw a heap of plant extracts into bottle recipe

they could of at least hidden it behind some fancy named matrix like the bodybuilding companies do

get better results in nizoral guarenteed

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low rung scam artists and nothing more. We should hunt them down and stab them.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a shitshow all round, a snake oil product that will still probably make lots of money off poor uninformed hair loss sufferers, and a comment section full of "just shave it off, be a man...etc"