Finally A Break For Baldites "men With Bald Heads Are Often Seen As More Dominant And Successful"

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just look at all these sex symbols

"But dear baldies, don’t be discouraged: Many people still believe that bald men are more potent. A view that is only strengthened by the no-hair styles of recognized sex symbols like Jason Statham, Bruce Willis and Michael Jordan. Which places you and your masculinity in very good company indeed."

http://www.businessinsider.de/bald-...intelligent-and-masculine-science-says-2017-1

Finally the Business Insider sets the record straight - we're saved from society!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please make it stop

Of course a pic of statham.

96.927338282% of men don't fuckin look like this. Who writes this bullshit.

Stupid people;

Valentina Resetarits

lUIaJqz.jpg

and

Gisela Wolf

d4sdRuo.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So:

1. The test was administered by a BALD scientist who asks his students (or students who might know he is a scientist) if BALD men are dominant

2. The test result is confirmed by Seth Godin, who has this hair:
IMG_3601.JPG

3. In a related study, bald men are seen as "older but wiser". Oh the irony. Of course older people are wiser. The problem is that everyone would like to enjoy their youth without looking old. Who the f*ck wants to look OLD and WISE? Gandalf? :D

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just look at all these sex symbols

"But dear baldies, don’t be discouraged: Many people still believe that bald men are more potent. A view that is only strengthened by the no-hair styles of recognized sex symbols like Jason Statham, Bruce Willis and Michael Jordan. Which places you and your masculinity in very good company indeed."

http://www.businessinsider.de/bald-...intelligent-and-masculine-science-says-2017-1

Finally the Business Insider sets the record straight - we're saved from society!

All this does is make it seem like it's my fault, when I'm ugly and depressed due to balding.

Not that anyone here needs proof.

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamafacialplasticsurgery/article-abstract/2544827

This randomized controlled survey of 122 participants indicated that men who underwent hair transplant were rated as appearing significantly more youthful, attractive, successful, and approachable.

shookwun

Reaction score
The long awaited cure is at arms reach. A product of time, patience, and habit.

Bald, bearded, and jacked

images

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
how ironic since I shaved my head again Sunday.... and as someone who has seen these studies regurgitated ad nauseam I can tell you it also always states bald men are seen as "LESS ATTRACTIVE"......

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10/bald-men-more-masculine-less-attractive/

"A new study indicates men who choose to go bald by shaving their heads are perceived as being more masculine, even taller and physically stronger - although less attractive than men with a full head of hair."

"The study also suggests, however, that bald men are seen as less attractive than their counterparts who have a thick head of hair."

I will say though, every time I shave my head I do seem to get more attention and looks from women. Im not sure though if its curiosity, flirting or just plain FEAR. I will say everyone at work hates it, no one will look me in the eyes and avoids me when I do it. I will even say the CEO here acts differently towards me and HE SHAVES HIS HEAD!

Personally Id rather be more attractive then masculine or stronger "appearing"... whats the point of looking a way if you cant back that sh*t up?!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've mixed feelings about women like this. On the one hand they are trying to help us not feel so bad which seems on the surface a good thing. But unfortunately they are really further a blue pill mentality that keeps men in denial for a long, long time. This in turn may further mens suffering.

But still, I don't have it in me to condemn them no matter how misled they are.