Final Fantasy Xv. Can't Stomach These Games

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also skipped the last Thor movie for that reason and unsubscribed from the Lee Camp.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that easy to enjoy certain things when your life quality is drastically reduced. I am just the same, i barely watch any movies anymore. They all seem so retarded, i dont buy any of it's bullshit. Documentaries however, is more interesting to watch.

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that easy to enjoy certain things when your life quality is drastically reduced. I am just the same, i barely watch any movies anymore. They all seem so retarded, i dont buy any of it's bullshit. Documentaries however, is more interesting to watch.

what about old movies

Its kind of nice, they had no way to combat hair loss back then. These forums would have been a complete waste of time

I like seeing Humphrey Bogart, I see his hair loss, and yet he is still a good actor, he is still accepted, and they still have him play parts with girls and being attractive.

Maybe its because its a movie, or maybe its the era where baldness was more accepted (it is no doubt that todays era to look like a model has never been more important)

It at least makes it more acceptable

i dunno.. . try tuning in to Turner Classic Movies sometime :p

blackg

Reaction score
I couldn't live my life just watching old black and white movies.
Those movies with the sleep inducing violins playing in the background during the poorly executed make-out scenes.
Those scenes leave me feeling very flat.
Not excited or hard in any way. Just flat and limp.

Hey, I just saw an ankle!!
No thanks.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets say you had a wish to become any video game character in looks for your life would you really choose a bald one??

You have your answer now.

Yes! Who would want to be the bald character? Absolutely no one, unless you want to be that stereotypical muscly bald man who blows up anything with large fiery flames with what ever comes across your path.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Growning up I loved Final Fantasy, JRPGs, Mario, Sonic, X Men, rock, punk and metal music, fantasy books and movies like Lord of the Rings. Almost no bald characters, heroes or musicians to look up to. Robitnik and Professor X being the only notable characters, Gregg Graffin, Alkaline Trio and Chad Smith being the few exceptions. It's hard to enjoy the things you used to love when such perfect hair is constantly being shoved in your face.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Growning up I loved Final Fantasy, JRPGs, Mario, Sonic, X Men, rock, punk and metal music, fantasy books and movies like Lord of the Rings. Almost no bald characters, heroes or musicians to look up to. Robitnik and Professor X being the only notable characters, Gregg Graffin, Alkaline Trio and Chad Smith being the few exceptions. It's hard to enjoy the things you used to love when such perfect hair is constantly being shoved in your face.
you just named a bunch of stuff i love too. but let's be real here. half the people who love and make this stuff are ugly, bald, or incel lol. don't worry about being bald and liking it :p. it is all people's fantasies. of course we arent gonna be bald as our ideal selves