Female Orgasm - A serious question

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

In short, my question is about female ejaculation, aka squirting.... Keep your answers reasonably clean!!!

I've been around the block a few times, and I'd say my level of sexual experience is at least average. I've seen girls get wet during sex, to a level where I had to change my sheets, and I've heard about very wet girls from friends as well. Wet=good, so no problem.

My roommate (housemate) was with a girl last night, she stayed over a few nights so I presume they have had sex. This morning I teased him a bit, and he said she squirted like in the p**rn movies... Now, in my book that's a BS. If, he said anything else, I'd believe him but p**rn like female ejaculation???

Even the medical science is divided on the subject. I presume some of the fluids from my sex partners might have been "female ejaculation", but I've never seen anything like in the p**rn movies nor heard about it from close friends before.

Is p**rn like female ejaculation a Myth or a Reality?

PS: I think my roommate was BSing.

oni

Reaction score
Excessive fluid + muscle contractions = "female ejaculation"

The thing you see in p**rn is a trick, with simulated body fluid and an actress skilled in the art..................... :whistle:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I googled it, and the information on the subject seems to be a mixture of Myth and Reality.

IMO, there is some sort of "female ejaculation" that can be extreme in a very rare minority but most women would not even get close to that..

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont know any women who believe in this, they all seem to think that its something created for the p**rn industry. Not that I've discussed it with a lot. :woot:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it happened to me once, after sex i asked her if there is anything sh want me to do, and she said she liked to get fingered, so i did, i thought i knew what i was doing but she guided how she likes it (i was doing the "come here" thing with my fingers and she asked me to just push in and out, plain simple)
as i saw she is getting in to this i moved faster and harder to a point where she started to moan and scream, i increased the rate even though my arm was in pain from doing this, and then it happened, a full blown movie like squirting, she exploded like a soda can, it was warm, no smell, almost like water, i wanted to taste it so i liked my hand as i was covered with it, it had no particular taste as far as i remember...
i also dated a girl who told me it happened to her one time when her bf gave her head...
so yeah, some girls do squirt, very rare but it happens, it doesnt mean anything btw, just a nice add-on ...

Petchsky

Reaction score
I believe female ejaculation can happen, although i've never seen it happen. The explanation given for it not happening a lot is that when women are about to ejaculate they feel like they are about to pee, so they stop themselves.

The other explanation was similar but about having/using the right muscles, can't quite remember now...

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
it happened to me once

Well, that's the problem with the female ejaculation, most of us haven't seen it even once.

I'm not implying that you are misleading us. I'm just stressing the fact that it's rare, and it's somewhat difficult to believe that it could happen so regularly to some people.

9tfrizzco

Established Member
Reaction score
i had sex with this dirty black girl the other night and she was literally squirting all over the bed and over my legs.

was gross and kinda interesting at the same time. mostly just gross.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
i had sex with this dirty black girl the other night and she was literally squirting all over the bed and over my legs.

was gross and kinda interesting at the same time. mostly just gross.

interdasting

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is just piss btw.
Soem girls struggle to orgasm without letting one go.

They've done many tests, and it was concluded to be urine.
Not all girls do it....in p**rn movies...they are literally just pissing most of the time and try to make it look like squirting...

The only difference is the so-called squirting or whatever is caused by an orgasm...causing her to piss everywhere....
Girls peeing....is because her bladder is full.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Can you get std's from female ejaculation? This is a serious concern, because if you can, wearing a condom isn't even close to being enough protection. Just to be safe we should probably protect ourselves as if we were going to a Gallagher show: goggle's, apron...

mikey mike

Reaction score
Can you get std's from female ejaculation? This is a serious concern, because if you can, wearing a condom isn't even close to being enough protection. Just to be safe we should probably protect ourselves as if we were going to a Gallagher show: goggle's, apron...

I'm sure you can. If you get the 3 HPV shot series, wear condoms, and you don't have sex with any girl with a visible STD outbreak you're risk of getting STDs is pretty low. The risk of contracting HIV from an infective person through penetrative vaginal intercourse is quite low as well. Besides HPV (get the shots), HIV (low risk), and herpes (low risk if not visible outbreak), all other STDs are usually curable through anti-biotics. I'm really not concerned about STDs.