Felt angry and offended by prostitute

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She asked me she always gets curios and asked me why i see prostitutes i got really angry because she said guys can just go to clubs and have sex and meet girls off dating apps
it made me really angry and furious and i quickly ended the booking after her obnoxious question

now im home on the forum and feel really angry

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
im ugly and short and only my ex gf loved me
i think she ruined me
yeah is absolutely possible...
but still im quite sure the prostitute thinks you could do alright if you go out and was surprised you visit prostitutes and thats why she asked you...
she most likely sees a lot of different men, probably from all walks of life and has some knowledge about people...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah is absolutely possible...
but still im quite sure the prostitute thinks you could do alright if you go out and was surprised you visit prostitutes and thats why she asked you...
she most likely sees a lot of different men, probably from all walks of life and has some knowledge about people...
Itscoz most men.that see her r ugly old msn so i stand out

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
518px-Cell.jpg

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
She asked me she always gets curios and asked me why i see prostitutes i got really angry because she said guys can just go to clubs and have sex and meet girls off dating apps
it made me really angry and furious and i quickly ended the booking after her obnoxious question

now im home on the forum and feel really angry

Keep these posts going matey, they're gold!

Right then, I don't where you reside but get yourself down the local red light zone and fall (bald) head over heels with a toothless grin steeped in sin......just don't say you're uncle Butter-Bean head didn't warn you.