feelsbadman and doubleindemnity cant be helped

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They too deep in the whole already

You can die from someone else’s misery — emotional states are as infectious as diseases. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember my ex gf.. being with her was ecstasy she was so happy and fun and gave me so much energy.. being with her was contagious but then it was such a fall back into the misery..
i barely reember it anymore but it was thee only time i didnt feel so miserable
how can i get it backc somehow?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
They too deep in the whole already

You can die from someone else’s misery — emotional states are as infectious as diseases. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead
Yes this is exactly what I was talking about. Guys like me and @Feelsbadman have nobody to talk to about our troubles because they will just cut us out, as you are advising.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubleindemnity got a lot better than how he was in the past. I think there is still hope for him.
But Norwoodcell and Feelsbadman will surely end up as transwomen, sadly.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember my ex gf.. being with her was ecstasy she was so happy and fun and gave me so much energy.. being with her was contagious but then it was such a fall back into the misery..
i barely reember it anymore but it was thee only time i didnt feel so miserable
how can i get it backc somehow?
LSD/ mushrooms.. try them. Meant to be great for depression etc. Studies are being done to prescribe them to people with PTSD.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Doubleindemnity got a lot better than how he was in the past. I think there is still hope for him.
But Norwoodcell and Feelsbadman will surely end up as transwomen, sadly.
In the end, these things aren't decided by how one feels, but one's Norwood level. Put the three of us in a room and my hair loss is most aggressive. So I am the worst loser.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the end, these things aren't decided by how one feels, but one's Norwood level. Put the three of us in a room and my hair loss is most aggressive. So I am the worst loser.
Other men don't give a sh*t about your bald head. You just put yourself down because you are not popular with women.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Other men don't give a sh*t about your bald head. You just put yourself down because you are not popular with women.
Yes because, to me, raising a family is the one of the highest ideals. And anyway we're all alpha here; we don't care what others think. What matters is what each person thinks of themselves. And I lose there completely.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because, to me, raising a family is the one of the highest ideals. And anyway we're all alpha here; we don't care what others think. What matters is what each person thinks of themselves. And I lose there completely.
You could easily do that by emigrating to an Asian country or getting a mail order bride. But your pride prevented you from doing so, so it can't be your highest priority despite your claims.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You could easily do that by emigrating to an Asian country or getting a mail order bride. But your pride prevented you from doing so, so it can't be your highest priority despite your claims.
I never thought of mail order bride. I actually didn't think that it was a real thing. Will look into it now. Asian countries is a large group. I have just been around one or two Asian countries and it seems that there is a large gender imbalance. Seems like, on top of the difficulty of emigrating, it would be very difficult to get married there as a baldie. Why is emigrating a good idea?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like, on top of the difficulty of emigrating, it would be very difficult to get married there as a baldie. Why is emigrating a good idea?
Marriage solves all Visa problems and that would not at all be too hard for you.

You have the advantage of being exotic and comparatively more wealthy, educated, tall and physically intimidating than most men in, let's say, the Philippines. (That sounds horribly chauvinistic of me, but since I am not a woman, I personally don't put a lot of value on these properties, so forgive me not beating arround the bush for pc reasons.)
Countries like the Philippines and Thailand might be the easiest for a Westerner to emigrate and marry into, it gets a bit harder in places like Japan, or China but still very doable, especially for filthy anglos.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Marriage solves all Visa problems and that would not at all be too hard for you.

You have the advantage of being exotic and comparatively more wealthy, educated, tall and physically intimidating than most men in, let's say, the Philippines. (That sounds horribly chauvinistic of me, but since I am not a woman, I personally don't put a lot of value on these properties, so forgive me not beating arround the bush for pc reasons.)
Countries like the Philippines and Thailand might be the easiest for a Westerner to emigrate and marry into, it gets a bit harder in places like Japan, or China but still very doable, especially for filthy anglos.
Tall, physically intimidating, educated are useless for marriage aren't they? ... and the wealth will be gone as soon as a person emigrates. Firstly, emigration has a load of costs and secondly, whatever career you have here is gone and you have to adapt to the career market in your new country. The pay is likely to be lower. If you are a career person rather than a cash rich person, you will have all these troubles. Do you know anybody who has done this successfully? It seems like you need to be old (lots of money saved) or legit attractive to be able to overcome the gender ratio.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tall, physically intimidating, educated are useless for marriage aren't they? ... and the wealth will be gone as soon as a person emigrates. Firstly, emigration has a load of costs and secondly, whatever career you have here is gone and you have to adapt to the career market in your new country. The pay is likely to be lower. If you are a career person rather than a cash rich person, you will have all these troubles. Do you know anybody who has done this successfully? It seems like you need to be old (lots of money saved) or legit attractive to be able to overcome the gender ratio.
You are making excuses again bro. They are less useless for marriage than hair and play an important role in the transactional process of attraction that leads to marriage.
The pay is not necessarily lower, if you emigrated to China or Japan, but either way it will be much higher in relation to a Filipino fisherman and your savings will be worth a lot in these second world countries of East Asia as well. Also in the day and age of home office, you can work from home/abroad in more and more jobs.

I know several people who married way out of their league as white collar workers, or much worse as English teachers in Japan...which really is a dead end, embarrassing career all things considered. In Thailand even Western low class people get lot's of choice...it's become a real stereotype.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LSD/ mushrooms.. try them. Meant to be great for depression etc. Studies are being done to prescribe them to people with PTSD.
Shrooms are the best, such lucid hallucinations making you happier then a catholic priest in a orphanage. Best taken in a safe enviroment though