FDA Updates Darolutamide Label for Prostate Cancer

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have been watching or rather, set a google alert for "androgen inhibitor", and occasionally come across interesting articles mainly in the prostate cancer field.

IF I am not mistaken, Kintor is doing something similar? Could this perhaps be a change?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with hairloss really but prostate cancer will have the ultimate treatment within the next 12 years as ARV-330 degrades the AR with potency almost as strong and Testosterone mg per mg meaning it’s far stronger than Daro and everything else out now.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with hairloss really but prostate cancer will have the ultimate treatment within the next 12 years as ARV-330 degrades the AR with potency almost as strong and Testosterone mg per mg meaning it’s far stronger than Daro and everything else out now.

Could this not be used for hair loss if finasteride was originally for prostate cancer too?

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone please find me a link of Darolutamide's mechanism of action, it's effect on testosterone/estrogen, or if it causes gyno. Does it decrease or increase test or E? Can't find anything online.