FDA Approves First Systemic Treatment for Alopecia Areata

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most common side effects associated with Olumiant include: upper respiratory tract infections, headache, acne, high cholesterol (hyperlipidemia), increase of an enzyme called creatinine phosphokinase, urinary tract infection, liver enzyme elevations, inflammation of hair follicles (folliculitis), fatigue, lower respiratory tract infections, nausea, genital yeast infections (Candida infections), anemia, low number of certain types of white blood cells (neutropenia), abdominal pain, shingles (herpes zoster) and weight increase.

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you try to halt hair loss your body is like: "Oh really? This will have consequences..."

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting! Do we know if it helps with male pattern baldness? I would be willing to add to my already long regimen!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting! Do we know if it helps with male pattern baldness? I would be willing to add to my already long regimen!
It does not. Maybe if I post this people will stop hyping this up for Androgenetic Alopecia. This is what happens when you give someone with both alopecia areata and male pattern baldness a JAK inhibitor
Man-With-Alopecia-Totalis-Regrows-Hair-Finds-He-Has-Receding-Hairline.jpg

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
imagine literally having all forms of hair loss (Alopecia Areata + Androgenetic Alopecia + DUPA). Ropium