f1 driver vettel became a laughing stock due to his hairloss

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, he does look bad. It's a fact. Just compared with his older pics with hair in the 2000s. His case is similar to Prince William. It's a harsh truth. In their case baldness really fucked up thei appearance.

I can clearly see myself looking like bald Vettel in less than 2 years

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on a sidenote: do you think he would be a good hair transplant candidate? he doesnt seem to bald at the crown

I think he'd be a great candidate, provided that finasteride works for him and he can take it, since his dad is quite bald and he may get there soon otherwise. He's at a good age for transplants too, but we don't know if he even tried finasteride. Any of us here would have known that rat's nest at the front that most people could see as "normal/curly hair" wouldn't last long.

To me it seems like he would only need between 2500 to 3500 grafts at the front/middle which isn't hard to get right by a capable surgeon, and I'd even bet that he would look better than when he had that semi rat's nest at the front.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he'd be a great candidate, provided that finasteride works for him and he can take it, since his dad is quite bald and he may get there soon otherwise. He's at a good age for transplants too, but we don't know if he even tried finasteride. Any of us here would have known that rat's nest at the front that most people could see as "normal/curly hair" wouldn't last long.

To me it seems like he would only need between 2500 to 3500 grafts at the front/middle which isn't hard to get right by a capable surgeon, and I'd even bet that he would look better than when he had that semi rat's nest at the front.
He could do without finasteride too but he would need 2 procedures to get a long lasting aesthetic result. I understand why people can't be bothered especially at an older age. He would end up looking way better than the before pic though

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, he does look bad. It's a fact. Just compared with his older pics with hair in the 2000s. His case is similar to Prince William. It's a harsh truth. In their case baldness really fucked up thei appearance.

I can clearly see myself looking like bald Vettel in less than 2 years
People said he looks like Prince William lol. Bald people all look the same

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lewis-Hamilton-hair-story.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn negative iq normies. He is equally as bald in the pics where he has hair its just that he shaved his head and then the forelock has less density cause its not grown out and grows slowly. Vettel was balding for 10+ years lol. I swear to god as they said crowds have such negative iq that it is ridiculous. Its the same when they see a thick NW3 and they say yeah you have nothing to worry about and then we buzzes his hair its omg bald haha. Even though he has the same amount of hair. They also say it in the most cancerous passive aggressive way possible. Normies can be tricked with length so easily, on the other hand they dont know jack sh*t about hair loss. Even NW4+ normies are still uneducated about it. I know some are so low iq they think buzzcut is the same as baldness or something like that.
its proof that perception is everything. if you can make it look like you have hair with styling or transplants, thats all that matters. people will see you as "guy with hair" not "bald"

its also an amazing example of the power of styling