f*****g sh*t! (getting taugenichts syndrome)

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
f*****g HELL...im so sick of looking @ that thin *** matrix i have on my head thats supposed 2 be known as a head of hair...who wants to trade their thick NW2 for my SUPER THIN Nw1.5??

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aww you just need a hug :grouphug:

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my good friend's brother has multiple sclerosis and is degenerating by the minute.

he's 23 and NW4 as well. put things into perspective?

G

Re: f****ing $#iT! (getting taugenichts syndrome)

MacAttack said:
f****ing HELL...im so sick of looking @ that thin *** matrix i have on my head thats supposed 2 be known as a head of hair...who wants to trade their thick NW2 for my SUPER THIN Nw1.5??

Well, I would trade a thick Norwood 2 for a thin Norwood 1.5. After all the hairline is the hardest for regrowth. But the problem is I don´t have a thick Norwood 2. My "hair" looks incredibly thin the latest days. I can´t describe it. Scalp is visible even when it is dry..... Just terrible. I have also passed the Norwood 2 already. The last days I have seen the loss of another dozen hairs on my hairline, which has gone now from about 2.25 to 2.3. :cry:

G

Re: f****ing $#iT! (getting taugenichts syndrome)

Taugenichts said:
Well, I would trade a thick Norwood 2 for a thin Norwood 1.5.

Why the hell would you do this?

You saw the pics of Johnny Knoxville's hair I assume, google if you haven't. I think he's a solid Norwood 2 and his hair looks great. I don't think an NW2 is ugly as long as it stays at NW2.