eyebrows and eyelids

ryanfrank

Reaction score
anyone noticed a eyebrow and eyelid shed while on Propecia ?

Man, I must be getting paranoid !

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
As soon as I started Propecia I noticed a very heavy nose hair shed. :smoke:

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Olorin said:
As soon as I started Propecia I noticed a very heavy nose hair shed.
Ya' beat me to the punch...

To go one step further - I have a lot less butt hairs than before. DOH!

Actually, my eyebrows are coming in thicker than before - I hear that's common.

jerry grant

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
yea, i went through a nasty butt hair shedding :laugh: For awhile, I had to watch for hair clogs in the toilet. Im glad those days are over!! :moon:

ryanfrank

Reaction score
REALLY, BUTTHAIR, AND NOSEHAIR, YOU UNLUCKY GUYS

I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE LOSE OUR PUBES. SHIIIIIITTTT. DO WE REGRESS TO PRE-PUBESCENT BOYS, OR EVEN BABIES, NOOOOOOOOOO!

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
ryanfrank said:

Yes, but I have seb derm there as well so cannot blame Propecia.Funny thing, My facial hair is getting much thicker now that I'm off of it.Eyebrows too.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Ryan -

Yep. I did in fact notice quite a bit of this. It was alongside oiliness on the "T" section. It resulted in irritation/itching on my eyebrow area, and when I would rub it, I would see 4-6 eyebrow hairs on my finger. So you're not imagining things.

Propecia is a wonderfully potent drug isn't it? :roll:

HairLossTalk.com

equinox

Reaction score
Now, that you mention this,
i'am on propecia for 3 Month now and if i pull my eyebrows i'am able to pull up to 7 hairs out 8O
Of course these hairs must cycle too but i wonder if this amount is just normal.
I would like to pull at someones eyebrows now to see if it is, but i don't know how to explain then.
So please, would all of you pull your eyebrows for me , that we can make a statistic. :lol:
Interesting what i can learn about my body while on chemicals! Well, i would change this knowledge for hair!

jmoney32

Reaction score
eyebrows coming out are normal to people not on propecia. i used to have thick eyebrows and i used to rub my fingers across them from day to day to thin them and anywhere from 2 - 10 hairs would come off and i have never taken anything for hair loss

G

ryanfrank said:

an eyelid shed??!!! you've only got two, it ain't gonna go on for too long.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ya, i've been shedding eyelashes a bunch at a time...then it will stop and they will grow back in. funnything is they shed at the same time as my hair. i guess it's a good indicator of when i'm having a shed and when i'm loosing because of seborrhea.

dfass

Reaction score
i have been off dutasteride for 5 or 6 weeks and my eyebrows are still falling out. use to have thick eyebrows and look a lilttle bit foreign, now they are normal if not dangerously thin and about to look ridiculous if this does not stop.

dfass

Reaction score
i also have seb derm but use a lotion for this called desonide that works well.