Excessive Body Hair Is Signal A High Dht?

helpmegodness

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that an extremely hairy body, as in the picture, is a sign of a high level of DHT, most of the hairless men are hairy bears, especially with a southern appearance?
Have you ever seen external hairy men, not bald ones?

Attachments

• 03464D14-4EF4-4813-8FBB-339FA1E3DB53.jpeg
    03464D14-4EF4-4813-8FBB-339FA1E3DB53.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 1,114

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In short no. It's not really about dht levels.. it's about how your cells are genetically determined to react to dht (and other factors). DHT receptors on cells.

In some people with the same (or very comparable) levels of DHT, their receptors in the cells on body hair will send stronger signals to grow the hair on them than others. Same goes for head hair, different people's receptors will send stronger signals to miniturize the hair in the presence of DHT (again it's not the only cause).

Chuck Norris and Robin Williams are/we're examples of hairy blokes with good heads of hair.
It's all about how your cells are programmed to react to it.

Last edited:

helpmegodness

My Regimen
Reaction score
In short no. It's not really about dht levels.. it's about how your cells are genetically determined to react to dht (and other factors). DHT receptors on cells.

In some people with the same (or very comparable) levels of DHT, their receptors in the cells on body hair will send stronger signals to grow the hair on them than others. Same goes for head hair, different people's receptors will send stronger signals to miniturize the hair in the presence of DHT (again it's not the only cause).

Chuck Norris and Robin Williams are/we're examples of hairy blokes with good heads of hair.
It's all about how your cells are programmed to react to it.
thanks for comment

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT and also igf-1, which mediates androgens effect on body hair