EVERYONES OPINION PLEASE (DUTvFIN/dutasteride&finasteride)

desperateDavid

Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a dilemma,

I was taking finasteride for 4 months 1.25/day, and thought i was getting some thickenning and slight regrowth (not sure if i was imagening this), i then switched to DUTAS in december .5/day. It is now 3 full months on DUTAS and i think i am going thru a shed! i hadnt noticed this before, but i think my hair feels slightly thinner and am noticing 10-15 hairs in the sink a day.

SHOULD I JUST STICK WITH DUTS?
SHOULD I TRY TAKING THEM EVERY OTHER DAY?
SHOULD I START TAKING DUTS AND finasteride TOGETHER? (I NOTICED A FEW POSTS THAT ARE GETTING RESULTS WITH THIS)
OR SHOULD I GO BACK TO finasteride?????
COULD IT HARM MY DUTAS REGIME IF I DID START TO TAKE 1.25 finasteride ASWELL AS THE DUTAS?

Thanks in advance for all your answers, you shall be rewarded with a thick, full head of shiny hair!!!!

Sean68

Reaction score
i think you know what everyones going to say here dont you...

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I am also on dutasteride (5 1/2 months) and can tell you from personal experience that I hit a shed somewhere around month 2 or 3. I had to endure a full two months or so looking much worse than when I started. It was very frustrating but now I can finally see that I have recovered and am making gains. Like the above poster said - you got to give it a year to make any credible evaluation. I anticipate that I will go through another shed before my years is up, but hey, its all good b/c regrowth will follow.

EMBRACE THE SHED!!!

Pondle

Reaction score
dutasteride vs. finasteride...

DutVersusFin.jpg

Dutsideeffects.jpg

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just give it a year and come back and tell us all about it :D