EVER WISHED male pattern baldness ON SOMEONE BEFORE?

Reaction score
Have you guys ever wished male pattern baldness on someone before? Maybe someone who has made fun of you? Maybe on an enemy? Maybe on a Smooth Ladies Man? Like have you ever thought "FVCK, I wished that Fvcker had male pattern baldness so he can really know!"

Keeno

Reaction score
God no. I always think male pattern baldness and its ramifications are something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Only to really bad people, like child molesters, rapists and murderers. When I hear about people like that and see they have full heads of hair, I often think the person "doesn't deserve those follicles!" lol. I find it really unfair that people can be bad to the bone, not only criminals though but bad people in general who doesn't give a **** about anything but themselves and are mean to people, yet they sail through life like it's nothing. And then there are people who have always been kind to others yet experience one heartbreak after the other. I think about myself as one of those people! I have never done anything wrong to anybody, always been kind and yet my life is a never-ending hell. Hair loss is just the tip of the iceberg, yet it is indeed the worst thing that ever happened to me although I went through a lot before and still do in addition to hair loss. I feel like God is pissing on me sometimes, if there even is one. I doubt it greatly and not afraid to say so, cause if there is a God then he has already heard it in my head and I will be going to hell anyway. Not afraid though, cause I already live in hell so I have nothing else to lose :)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I am not going to lie. My girlfriends brother has more hair than I have ever seen on a guy. I never had any problem with him until my girlfriend asked him what he would do if he started balding. When she told me he said: "I would just take what ever life gives to me and just deal with it", I wanted him to walk in my shoes for a week. I knew he was full of it. He would take hair loss hard. He would make some of the "popular" guys on here look as confident in balding as Jason Statham.

resu

Reaction score
Usually no unless I see those club "types" all tightly dressed and with the hair all tidy, you know the ones that usually wear aviator glasses, walk around with the face cheeks sucked in, they always annoyed me. It's one thing to look presentable but these guys are more vain than women. I would just like to see what they would do when they could no longer look "proper". Or those who shape the hairline to be all straight with lame designs on the sides, imagine if they got a thinning patch right in the middle, they couldn't handle it, they put so much energy to look tidy, the baldness would destroy them and I would enjoy it. It's more about seeing how they would deal and cope with balding rather than wishing baldness on anyone.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
So many people deserve male pattern baldness. I wish I could see everyone who ever made fun of me have their appearance wither before their eyes. Then they can finally understand.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only to really bad people, like child molesters, rapists and murderers. When I hear about people like that and see they have full heads of hair, I often think the person "doesn't deserve those follicles!" lol. I find it really unfair that people can be bad to the bone, not only criminals though but bad people in general who doesn't give a **** about anything but themselves and are mean to people, yet they sail through life like it's nothing. And then there are people who have always been kind to others yet experience one heartbreak after the other. I think about myself as one of those people! I have never done anything wrong to anybody, always been kind and yet my life is a never-ending hell. Hair loss is just the tip of the iceberg, yet it is indeed the worst thing that ever happened to me although I went through a lot before and still do in addition to hair loss. I feel like God is pissing on me sometimes, if there even is one. I doubt it greatly and not afraid to say so, cause if there is a God then he has already heard it in my head and I will be going to hell anyway. Not afraid though, cause I already live in hell so I have nothing else to lose :)

Well sometimes I Have this feeling too. Thinking that god is pissing on me while I am always trying to be a good person. However if god and the devil is real than it is probably the devil f***ing with our lifes because of our personality. Earth is hell though.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Those people with their full heads of hair always say that hairloss 'is not the end of the world', so it's not like we are wishing death to them. Everyone who makes fun of male pattern baldness or thinks it's not a big deal deserves it.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. There are two types of people who I wish male pattern baldness on.

1. Those who have made fun of me or any bald guy.
2. Those with NW1 full heads of hair who shave it down. You don't want hair, fine, go bald.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well sometimes I Have this feeling too. Thinking that god is pissing on me while I am always trying to be a good person. However if god and the devil is real than it is probably the devil f***ing with our lifes because of our personality. Earth is hell though.

Then why do horrible people have full heads? What's so terrible about a normal and nice person just trying to make a life for themselves, that they deserve a horrible life in pain? I can't think of ONE thing I've done to deserve this, no I'm not perfect and have made mistakes like everyone else but nothing so bad to make me deserve the life I've given. Yes I agree, earth is hell :)

Scalpology

Banned
Reaction score
Death? Yes! Blindness? Yes! Cancer? Yes!

Male pattern baldness??

GOD FORBID NO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN!