Even the most brutal serial killers are married

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even Peter Madsen (”the submarine killer”) got married in prison. I never understand these women...

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 38 years old, bit chubby, not much hair and losing what I have. Not particularly attractive to women - or should I say particularly attracting to women. And all of the traditional magnets, the money, position/power - I don't have. And yet I'm still very sexually active, and I'm still very much attracted to... a particular type of woman who almost by definition is almost totally uninterested in me.

- Serial killer Leonard Lake in a video diary explaining his plan to build a dungeon that he used to enslave and torture women in.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 38 years old, bit chubby, not much hair and losing what I have. Not particularly attractive to women - or should I say particularly attracting to women. And all of the traditional magnets, the money, position/power - I don't have. And yet I'm still very sexually active, and I'm still very much attracted to... a particular type of woman who almost by definition is almost totally uninterested in me.

- Serial killer Leonard Lake in a video diary explaining his plan to build a dungeon that he used to enslave and torture women in.

If the man would have read Oknow's threads, maybe he would have felt inspired to better himself and become a chad.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fun fact: Duncan Idaho was / will be an über-chad. Not only did he slay more than his fair share in his own life-time (plenty of evidence for that in the books), he also returned to life many times through a long series of gholas, which allowed him to slay far more.

If I were Jordan Peterson, I would come up with some convoluted interpretation of this fact. "Duncan Idaho represents the archetype of the ever-returning alpha male that exists in all generations on top of all possible dominance hierarchies." Riiight. You got it all figured out, professor.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even Peter Madsen (”the submarine killer”) got married in prison. I never understand these women...
Serial killers have tons of female fans. Basically every single one of them. Well, bar the pedo and homosexual ones. It's a well known fact in prison, that women throw themselves at them. Probably something primal behind it.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serial killers have tons of female fans. Basically every single one of them. Well, bar the pedo and homosexual ones. It's a well known fact in prison, that women throw themselves at them. Probably something primal behind it.

I prefer it when they do that, rather than try to get obvious criminals out of prison or glorify them after the fact.

sathanas

My Regimen
Reaction score
The key point of those "tons of" women fans of serial killers is that some of the latter ones often become widely known, and out of many millions of women who hear about these killers there will be hundreds or thousands of those sociopathic enough to romanticize ruthless murderers. I guess, many of these might not really romanticize, but just making fun out of the conversation with a killer, or want to get some 'relic' from that person, for example a letter in response.

Of course, if the sample is big enough, there also gonna be one who will marry the killer, or even bear a child from him, as it happened in case of Sergei Tkach.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The key point of those "tons of" women fans of serial killers is that some of the latter ones often become widely known, and out of many millions of women who hear about these killers there will be hundreds or thousands of those sociopathic enough to romanticize ruthless murderers. I guess, many of these might not really romanticize, but just making fun out of the conversation with a killer, or want to get some 'relic' from that person, for example a letter in response.

Of course, if the sample is big enough, there also gonna be one who will marry the killer, or even bear a child from him, as it happened in case of Sergei Tkach.
That's a very good ratio. Among the millions of the women who witnessed me, not even half a dozen wrote me letters asking me to get them pregnant. Far less so without me making the first move!

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Serial killer winning a dating show:

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serial killer winning a dating show:

Quoting our man Paul here:

"At a conservative estimate, I've killed sixty-one billion, sterilized ninety planets, completely demoralized five hundred others. I've wiped out the followers of forty religions which had existed since [time immemorial]."

Can you imagine how many groupies this motherfucker must have had?