Even A Broken President Is Right Once In Awhile...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/01/trump-edging-closer-to-appointing.html

Some anti-aging treatment modalities have been in pre-clinical studies for dozens of years. One of my favorite anti-aging treatment ideas is telomerase activation therapy. Researchers have been doing it in rodents for 30+ years. It needs to progress to human studies.

Trump is a vain man and he wants to be young again. Right now a few anti-aging treatments are entering the FDA testing process but I think Trump will see to it that more get into the FDA pipeline.

Last edited:

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
How is he broken? His health is way better than hillary that was humiliated when she fainted at 9/11
why do butthurt hillary supporters have to screech everywhere about how they are mad?
will you ever accept that you lost?

please delete this shitty thread of yours

stump

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/01/trump-edging-closer-to-appointing.html

Some anti-aging treatment modalities have been in pre-clinical studies for dozens of years. One of my favorite treatment ideas for the aging process it telomerase activation therapy. It has been being done in rodents for 30+ years. This is ridiculous.

Trump is a vain man and he wants to be young again. Right now a few anti-aging treatments are entering the FDA testing process but I think Trump will see to it that more get into the FDA pipeline. Two of the most promising anti-aging therapies - Telomerase activation therapy and CRISPR technology - should get into FDA trials sooner because Trump is President.

Of course!! He's gotta live forever so he can be the god emperor!!! TRUMP FOREVER. MAGA NO BRAKES UP UP UP

How is he broken? His health is way better than hillary that was humiliated when she fainted at 9/11
why do butthurt hillary supporters have to screech everywhere about how they are mad?
will you ever accept that you lost?

please delete this shitty thread of yours

Like a side of beef!!