evaluate my hairloss

ssjrexboi

Reaction score
just thought i would try and get some opinions about exactly how bad my hairloss is. i plan on using minoxidil 5%, and hopefully some proscar if i can find somebody to ship the real stuff to the usa. i keep hearing that minoxidil and proscar(or propecia) do not help with the front. i really hope to prove this wrong.

anyways, here is the link to my story.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=8304

any comments are welcome, even negative. please post any thoughts or ideas you guys have that might help me, i would be grateful.

thanks guys.

Fran

Reaction score
Viewing your photos I THINK that if u use proscar and minoxidil you could see even a little regrowth or at least thickening. You don´t have nothing to lose so give it a try!

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
minoxidil and Propecia DO help in the front. The front was not monitored during trials, so there is no clinical proof, but many people (including myself) have had success with those treatments in the frontal region.

I know how hairloss can creep up on you like that,. my hair was always thin, but one day my dad said something, and after giving myself an honest apraisal in the mirror, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldnt deny it any longer, I was balding, and realized I had been for years.

How bad is your hairloss? Well, its clearly thin, especially in the front. I see you buzzed the sides really short, a great trick for us diffusers. How bad it is is really up to you. I'd say the amount of hair you have right now is fine.

The worst part about it in that stage (the one youre in) isnt so much the current state of the hair. Its the realization that not only is it never going to look as good as it used to, its only going to get WORSE.

And it is going to get worse, Im afraid, but fortunatly the treatments work. After going through sheds, with luck you'll find the sheds grow back and you're keeping what you have, and maybe even getting some back.

Dont make it too complicated. finasteride/Min/nizoral. Good luck.