Eucapil?

Reaction score
Anyone have any other info on this? Someone on another board was talking about it, looks like a super form of spironolactone. I am trying to figure out how to get it shipped to the U.S., but not having any luck thus far.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from all the other things, I use Eucapil fluridil at night. My tip is, use one third of a bottle each time, it spreads nicely on a warmed up scalp (use a microwaved wheat heat bag).
Cut a rubber cap from a pipette bottle (eg from a used saw palmetto bottle) and once dried, seal it in with emu oil, which I belive is compatible.
Boru

Reaction score
Hmm, does anyone know where you can get it in the U.S.? Also, it sounds like it has some good regrowth potential, can anyone comment on how effective it is?

Reaction score
Bump, does anyone who is using this or the generic form know how to get it in the U.S., everything I've read is very positive, much better than spironolactone.

michael barry

Reaction score
menspharma I think.
Eucapil has a website by the way. There are some users over at HLH who say its doing them good. I dont know, Ive seen a few pics that show a little success. Might be good to keep what'ya got, wouldnt expect to pull a rapunzel though....