Epibiotech - clinical trials start this year

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
News from Epibiotech formerly known as Stemore:

They have started a manufacturing facility and they are planning to start clinical trials this year but with how it is phrased it will probably be delayed. Still I think it's good news that they seem to be a step ahead of hairclone. Not sure how legit their technology is but I'm glad other companies believe in the approach too.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
News from Epibiotech formerly known as Stemore:

They have started a manufacturing facility and they are planning to start clinical trials this year but with how it is phrased it will probably be delayed. Still I think it's good news that they seem to be a step ahead of hairclone. Not sure how legit their technology is but I'm glad other companies believe in the approach too.
Can you please provide more info about there product?

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the translation it seems their product is called EPI-001 and it's a cell therapy where 2-3 hair follicles are extracted from the back of the head, are used to mass-culture DP cells and injected in bald areas.
Not to be confused with the AR inhibitor drug of the same name.

Pepelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pero esta técnica pretende crear nuevos foliculos (clonación capilar) o simplemente rejuvenecer los ya existentes?

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pero esta técnica pretende crear nuevos foliculos (clonación capilar) o simplemente rejuvenecer los ya existentes?
They have different approaches but the one mentioned in the news article is about cultivating dermal papilla cells like hairclone is trying to do. If you're interested in the approach the hair loss show has a episode about it called "cell therapy and hair cloning" on youtube. Seguramente también tienen subtítulos:)

Pepelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
¡Muchas gracias! Veré el vídeo ☺️
El motivo de mi pregunta era justamente por la técnica de HairClone, la cual creo que ya la están aplicando en UK (he contactado con ellos), pero su mecanismo es la regeneracion de los folículos miniaturizados siempre que existan. Para conseguir la creación de nuevos foliculos (HairClone) me dijeron que aún les faltaban años

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
¡Muchas gracias! Veré el vídeo ☺️
El motivo de mi pregunta era justamente por la técnica de HairClone, la cual creo que ya la están aplicando en UK (he contactado con ellos), pero su mecanismo es la regeneracion de los folículos miniaturizados siempre que existan. Para conseguir la creación de nuevos foliculos (HairClone) me dijeron que aún les faltaban años
Yeah it's not about new hair follicles, it's just injecting dermal papilla cells. I believe it worked well in animal models and who knows what it will do in humans but I personally wouldn't bet on it. If you want to follow the news regarding new follicles you can checkout Yokohama University (Junji Fukuda), Riken (Tsuji), Stemson and if you really have too much time also Karl Koehler, Angela Christiano and L'Oreal. Folliclethought is a good site to get an overview on all the research.

Pepelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gracias amigo.
Yo en mi caso, después de empezar a perder el pelo con 18 años, he recurrido al injerto capilar ahora que tengo 25, pero tengo esperanza en mantener el pelo que tengo con dutasteride y Minoxidil hasta que este disponible la clonación capilar. Los demás métodos de regeneracion sinceramente no me convencen. Estoy atento a la página de FollicleThought y el método de los que comentas que más me convence es el de Junji Fukuda. Esperemos que comience pronto sus ensayos

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's not about new hair follicles, it's just injecting dermal papilla cells. I believe it worked well in animal models and who knows what it will do in humans but I personally wouldn't bet on it. If you want to follow the news regarding new follicles you can checkout Yokohama University (Junji Fukuda), Riken (Tsuji), Stemson and if you really have too much time also Karl Koehler, Angela Christiano and L'Oreal. Folliclethought is a good site to get an overview on all the research.
Its what shesido did and failed

Pepelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y se sabe algo de la empresa TissUse?
Decian que empezarían las pruebas en humanos de su técnica SHT y que si daba resultados no tardarían en ofrecerla

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://stemore.co.kr/rnd/pipeline/ pipeline of the products to check, pretty amazing, the phase three of EPI-001 was scheduled to 2025

There is some information about the product, but I do not understand the language inside legend of the images haha:

Obs: they changed the name of the company (source: the guy from hair loss cure 2020), because they changed the approach to culture any type hair of cells instead of only stem cells.

Last edited: