Emu Oil May Be Helpfull Worth A Try

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
May Increase Hair Growth
Often marketed as a cure for thinning hair, only one study in mice has found evidence of emu oil stimulating hair growth.

Topical application of pure emu oil on burned mice improved wound healing (by increasing fibrogenesis and collagen synthesis in the skin), leading to more active hair follicles that better covered the burned area compared to controls [47].

Another study may have found supporting evidence, but the mechanism is unclear.

As mentioned above, a commercial hair-growth product was 5% more effective in stimulating hair growth in mice when mixed with emu oil. However, it was unclear if the effect was due to increased skin permeability, or if emu oil itself was stimulating hair growth [63].

Otis Mack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The anti-inflammatory actions of emu oil vary greatly on likely what the emu was fed. All emu oil is not created equally.....

I'll see if I can find the study...

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ in a brisket mate! Next thing you'll be saying that apple juice can cure cancer. What next? Turnip essence heals gunshot wounds? You've been sniffing too much RU.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha
Emu Oil was tried lot of years ago on a lot of people, he never help any person.
Be warned because there is a lot of scammy papers about Emu oil and hair regrowth.