elon musk son becomes transgender as a result of finasteride exposure during childhood

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who is Xavier Musk, Elon's transgender daughter who wants to sever all ties with her father?​

Xavier, 18, in her petition to a California court has requested to approve the name and gender change. She has given her a new name Vivian Jenna Wilson. She said she wants to be recognised as female, but the name change is not just about her transitioning, there is clearly a rift with dear ol' Dad, according to a report.​

how-did-elon-musk-grow-his-hair-back-1024x1024.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao

Not surprising when little kids gets brainwashed and programmed with this toxic education, you get freaks like him who mutilate themselves and become genderless freaks

Poor Elon Musk, he must wish this freak son of his died instead of the other one. He would’ve turned out fine.

I wouldn’t blame finasteride man, it’s the brainwashing and social reprogramming by this new religion that’s appeared famously known as LGBTUVWXYZ

Finasteride is bad but not as bad as the impact these freaks have on poor kids brains

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao

Not surprising when little kids gets brainwashed and programmed with this toxic education, you get freaks like him who mutilate themselves and become genderless freaks

Poor Elon Musk, he must wish this freak son of his died instead of the other one. He would’ve turned out fine.

I wouldn’t blame finasteride man, it’s the brainwashing and social reprogramming by this new religion that’s appeared famously known as LGBTUVWXYZ

Finasteride is bad but not as bad as the impact these freaks have on poor kids brains
i dont even know if musk is taking it tbh