Electricity For Hair Growth - Boost Anagen Growth Phase Easily

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I know the study from university of Wisconsin is trying to make a hat that does this! The results look decent but I’m not sure this could help someone with aggressive hair loss

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the teslabrush that looks the same which is very noisy used it for about 2 months zero results
That brush may very well be useless, but you wouldn't know from using it for just 2 months. I used finasteride for 4 months with 0 cosmetic improvement, the only change was a slightly reduced shedding rate and my hair seeming a bit stronger. The only way you can really know if a hair product works is if you use it consistently for at least 6-12 months, but nobody wants to do that.

wissywig

Reaction score
what the...correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these just repackaged high-frequency machines that sell on Amazon for as little as $25? And this one is $300? And, lol, electrotrichogenesis? Seriously wtf here

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
This scam have being available since 1998 ( at least ) in many country around the world. they call it ETG . Useless, snake oil, scam.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the experiment based the electric patch that regrow hair (the baseball cap ).

i used TENS device for 4 month with the same setting 2 times a day . 0 results!