El longhorn's Story - (Starting to get serious)

el longhorn

Reaction score
First post here as I have finally registered and joined the boards after following for the past couple of months. The past 6 months I have really thinned out and receded a lot to where its pretty noticeable. I started using nizoral 1% in September 2-3 times a week and started on super zix 2 beginning of October. However, my hairloss continued to get worse over the past 3 months. I'm just about to finish finals for the semester and decided its time to get serious about tackling my hair loss..

I went to the student health clinic today and asked the physician for a script for propecia. She prescribed it pretty freely with some refills I guess considering she knew I had done my research on the drug and I told her I work in a pharmacy. So she wrote the script but said to come back tomorrow or the next day before starting so she can do my blood work and check my hormone levels. I was pretty nervous and a little embarrassed prior to going in but left thrilled that I got my hands on the prescription and they can do my blood work right in the health center on campus :punk: I think I'm going to start the propecia with pretty low doses for the first couple weeks to understand how it reacts with my body. I am going to continue using super zix 2 since it dries awesome on my hair and definitely helped my scalp condition.. Wish me the best of luck guys and you will be hearing from me more often. I will definitely be uploading pictures to show my improvements over the next months/years :hump: