Eggs for hairloss? Really? Seem so unlikely but there does seem to be some evidence that eggs are useful in alopecia

AngD

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hairdresser told me about this little old lady whose hair she has to cut as regularly as clockwork because it grows so fast ... and it is so thick. The little old lady reckons that her hair is so thick and grows so fast because all her life she has eaten two eggs every morning for breakfast. Yes, I know. B O R I N G not to mention potentially unhealthy! It seemed so unlikely . The little old lady probably has great hair genes but just in case, I Googled it and guess what ....

https://www.beIgraviacentre.com/blog/why-eggs-are-important-for-healthy-hair/

I'm trying it ...

Good luck everyone.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hairdresser told me about this little old lady whose hair she has to cut as regularly as clockwork because it grows so fast ... and it is so thick. The little old lady reckons that her hair is so thick and grows so fast because all her life she has eaten two eggs every morning for breakfast. Yes, I know. B O R I N G not to mention potentially unhealthy! It seemed so unlikely . The little old lady probably has great hair genes but just in case, I Googled it and guess what ....

I'm trying it ...

Good luck everyone.
Raw egg yolk ok nice.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its true it works...................this guy on Reddit was as bald as an egg a few short weeks ago........now look at him.

83b15871adc7854302e7f1--egg-shells-creative-things.jpg

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
2 boiled eggs is your biotin intake for the day. Obviously if you fry em or added loads of butter or scramble them it's not gonna be the same. But biotin is Def good for your hair and will help improve existing hair. Not sure about it reversing baldness though.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the support, but I don't even make the top 10.

Those clowns using zix have got me beat.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eggs are good for you, but she’s a woman & most of us are men. I have become a health nut & even with a perfect diet genetics/hormones predominate. I’m beginning to think even if men get the DHT under control, probably a little female hormones are required to spur growth.
I didn’t mention calcification/fibrosis which also needs to be addressed.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eggs are good for you, but she’s a woman & most of us are men. I have become a health nut & even with a perfect diet genetics/hormones predominate. I’m beginning to think even if men get the DHT under control, probably a little female hormones are required to spur growth.
I didn’t mention calcification/fibrosis which also needs to be addressed.

It's a lot worse than that for men actually, being healthy actively goes against you when it comes to M P B.

For instance, lose weight and become very lean -> less estrogen = hair loss worsens

Supplement minerals like zinc, copper -> increased androgens = hair loss worsens

It's come to the point where I correlate hair growth with feeling like sh*t and when I feel the best my hair loss becomes the most aggressive. I've seen that mentioned on forums throughout the years, at least from people who were honest.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a lot worse than that for men actually, being healthy actively goes against you when it comes to M P B.

For instance, lose weight and become very lean -> less estrogen = hair loss worsens

Supplement minerals like zinc, copper -> increased androgens = hair loss worsens

It's come to the point where I correlate hair growth with feeling like sh*t and when I feel the best my hair loss becomes the most aggressive. I've seen that mentioned on forums throughout the years, at least from people who were honest.
I feel that way too.. if I’m not getting odd palpitations from AAs and I feel great, skin looks good, my scalp itches and hair suffers. It’s a sick joke.