Ecrinal? Anyone heard of this treatment?

Young 'N Receding

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm 22 years old, and this is my first post. I never thought I'd have to do this... but hey, neither did any of us, right?!!

Anyway, I've bought this product called ECRINAL A.N.P. 40. It's made of all natural products, mainly HORSE MANE EXTRACT. It's liquid that comes in a vial, and you rub it on your scalp 4 times a week for 3-4 months. Apparently, it works to clean the bulbs of hairs, preventing hair loss and regenerating new ones.

But I don't wanna get fucked here, so, please, someone tell me you've tried this... Gimme some feedback.

Check out the website:

http://www.bkconcepts.com/Products/Ecrinal/ENA40.htm

Later.

hate2shed

Established Member
Reaction score
my mother using it.
she claims her hairloss is better
i havent used it myself so i cant really say
try it
it wont hurt

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not a proven treatment for male pattern baldness.

The only proven treatments are finasteride(propecia) and minoxidil. Nizoral isnt officially proven but believed to be a vital adjuvant treatment based on research.

Other treatments not officially approved by FDA for hairloss but more than likely beneficial based on hard scientific evidence are dutasteride, spironolactone, azelaic acid, topical copper peptides (folligen, tricomin).

Everything else is just fluff, it may or may not work. If you truly have male pattern baldness, then start with proven treatments. male pattern baldness is not caused by "dirty" or "clogged" follicles. Horse mane, awaphui, proteins, vitamins, elephant spunk, etc etc ad nauseam are all added to various "serums" and "rejuvenators" that do nothing except make your hair LOOK thicker.

hope this helps save you some money.