Early results with Finasteride/Finax and MSM!

mrsmith

Reaction score
Here's a short recap of current history. I'm now 36 but had gone through NW2 up until a couple of years ago... then went to NW3 and now NW3 with balding spot on crown.

Spring 2004 - tried saw palmetto and procerin... intermittent spotty use of minoxidil since 2001ish. I have been on and off minoxidil since 1997.

Oct-Dec 2005 - Saw Palmetto about 1800mg a day (4-5 capsules). minoxidil as well.
Dec 2005 - finpecia. showed early promise.
(Jan missed I think)
Feb-April 2006 - fincar (cause some "gyno"). not visible sign of balding cessation. minoxidil in March.
May 2006 - switched to Finax...

I swear by jolly that I guess from about 5-6 months of some sort of internal finasteride use, I am now seeing some results. I will post pictures soon.

Coincidence?
Hair Coloring:
Every time I start to see better looking hair or even thickening or regrowth is AFTER I have lightened (light bleach/dye) my hair. It's not an illusion. The first 3-4 days after lightening my hair is shocked and limp, but then it starts to thicken.

MSM:
I sincerely believe that MSM has turbo charged by the rate of growth and thickness. I've been on MSM for about 2 weeks after a hair cut (short enough for long spike/fauhawk) and my hair is already too long to style like that. I bet it's grown 1/2 inch or maybe more on top.

I also feel that Finax has been targeting my hair more and less so on my man boobs (gone) and voice (michael jackson voice). Best results are:

1 - Crown I think has grown in some. less "expansive"
2 - forlock is really thicker.
3 - new small hairs popping up around temples about 1 cm in front of hairline. Some are brown and some are blonde baby hairs.

What I think works for me:
Finax
minoxidil (Once I get back on or with Dr. Lee)
MSM (turbo growth and thickness.. helps color and shine too)
Dying hair about 1-2 times a year. I suspect the dye process acts as a "scalp peel" to help remove old skin and dried up sebum.

icon smith

Reaction score
I noticed that there is MSM in my glucosamine complex for my aching joints. Is that the same, or is it vastly different and won't help at all for hair loss?

mrsmith

Reaction score
Depends on the amount of MSM. Mine is 1500mg with a healthy dose of calcium as well.... Publix Brand I believe.

Nizoral: Forgot to mention that. I also started washing with it about 2 weeks ago... every 2 days.

mrsmith

Reaction score
Why is P-R- Ocerin censored out of messages? I don't consider it any more scammy than other brands of "hair vitamin" internals.

I swear I am not a spammer for them, but if you read the ingredients, you'll see everything most mention on this forum. Again, I don't think anyone should bank on procerin to reverse hairloss or regrow hair, BUT this wholesale villainization of P-R ocerin makes me wonder about the powers that be at this site and the sister sites. I can think of many other snake opils and scams don't get NEAR the bad press Procerin gets here.

Who are the owners of this site? What companies are they connected to?

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
mrsmith said:
Why is P-R- Ocerin censored out of messages? I don't consider it any more scammy than other brands of "hair vitamin" internals.

I swear I am not a spammer for them, but if you read the ingredients, you'll see everything most mention on this forum. Again, I don't think anyone should bank on ********* to reverse hairloss or regrow hair, BUT this wholesale villainization of P-R ocerin makes me wonder about the powers that be at this site and the sister sites. I can think of many other snake opils and scams don't get NEAR the bad press ********* gets here.

Who are the owners of this site? What companies are they connected to?

re-vi-vo-gen

icon smith

Reaction score
Why is P-R- Ocerin censored out of messages?
If it's because procerin is considered a "scam", revivogen should be censored out too - but then, they sell revivogen on this site and not procerin.