ear wax remover for sebum solution

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've added ear wax remover to my home brew to add some sebum eliminating power to it.Just thought to mention this application.Ear wax and sebum are hardly different.Also found it of interest boric acid was in it.Also was considering the use of eye drops use for flammation.
Now apply it with a little DMSO and presto, a great unclogger.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, what is the composition of wax ear remove?

BTW, DMSO could be a great alternative.

TIA
Armando

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:eek: ooohhhh my clog!

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
update: I tried applying it directly to the scalp and the only thing that happened was induced flaking of top skin. Or in other words major dandruff but I do believe it has benefits to general health by unclogging stubborn pores.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is an update on my use of ear wax remover to clean up the scalp of sebum deposits. I've been using it once a week and letting it sit for five minutes. The scalp feels mildly stimulated by the application. Slightly tingly so I'm assuming it has a beneficial use. I have not been using it for long so I can not boust on its use yet. At least nothing bad to sayexcept flaking but is taken care of easy by dandruf shampoo.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
thin-depressed;

Be carefull and don't abuse with ear wax remover. In my opinion a litte sebum is necesary and if you want remover all the sebum, possibly will be a feedback effect to produce a lot of sebum.

BTW your update is ver interesting.

Armando