D's story

medlab04

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is not my story but a friends. My friend D is 25 and his hair is beginning to this at the crown of his head. He has had a slight receeding hairline for a while now, but just recently, like the last 2 or 3 months, his hair has begun to thin. He has always kept it very shaved but decided to grow it long a while ago. Then back in nov he noticed that his hair was thinning. It bugged him so much that he shaved his head again. Like I said he is 25, works outside, doing home renovations and plowing snow in the winter and does landscaping. He smokes like a chimney, does weed every so often. Eats at the most 2 meals a day, usually one big one and then snacks later on. Always has a coffee in his head and he likes his beers. He is a small guy but is muscular due to his job. HIs meals consist of fast food, or quick meals, like rice and soup. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what could be causing this? It's really weighing on him and may be making him a little self conscious. Hope someone could give a little insight. Thanks.