DS Labs vs. Nizoral?

LBerg12

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking into some new hair loss shampoos. I've hear good stuff about both DS Labs and Nizoral. Can someone let me know their personal experiences so I can get a better idea??

Yoshi_

Reaction score
I use both Revita and Nizoral, in my opinion both are quality products.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hello all contributors to this thread, when starting any new topical and particularly one as harsh(imo)as niz2% remember to start with a smaller amount than recommended and work your way up to a volume you are comfortable with further more this safe practice can be applied to the length of time you allow the shampoo to sit before a thorough rinse. This incremental approach may help minimize the severity of your skin/scalp reaction(s) to this or any harsh agent first introduced to your body. Try and remember that too much of a good thing can be just that. Best Wishes!

PhillyCarter

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't like ant of them to be honest. They have damaging sulfates in them. especially for women it will strip your hair of all its nutrients. Try a 1% ketoconazole shampoo that is sulfate free. Also look for ingredients such as saw palmetto, caffeine, and emu oil. Great organic ingredients for the hair.